When they named their business FastDomain, they weren’t kidding around. This hosting provider offers just two hosting plans. In some cases, that may be a hindrance. If you’re planning to build a large e-commerce site that will see a lot of traffic, this probably isn’t the hosting provider for you. But if you’re a beginner, just starting a personal blog, or you intend to keep your site small for whatever reason, FastDomain may only have a couple of plans, but they come loaded with features.
If you select the shared hosting plan, remember to check its features thoroughly before you sign up to make sure it has everything you need. If it doesn’t, you only have one upgrade option later on—the Pro plan.
Unlimited* Hosting Features
- Two plans to choose from: Shared and Pro
- Unlimited* disk space with each plan
- Unlimited* bandwidth with each plan
- Free domain name for one year (by selecting 12, 24, or 36 month term)
- Unlimited* subdomains
- Unlimited* FTP accounts
- Unlimited* email accounts with each plan
- Unlimited* add-on domains
- cPanel control panel
- E-commerce tools
- Linux operating system
- Courtesy site backups
- Dedicated IP address included with Pro plan; available on shared plan for additional fee
- PHP 5, Perl 5, and Python
- Ruby on Rails
- 30 day money back guarantee
- 24/7 tech support via ticket submission system, phone, or live chat
*As a rule, “unlimited” in the context of shared hosting generally denotes “limitless until you negatively impact server performance, at which point you may be billed or transferred to a more costly service tier.”
- Online demo site so you can see FastDomain’s hosting in action before you buy.
- FastDomain only has two hosting plans available.
- No uptime guarantee
- Site doesn’t display the price until you actually begin the sign-up process.